Tiger Woods has additional the Honda Traditional in Florida on March 1-four to his routine.
The occasion comes between two globe championships in which Woods will hope to make amends for being thrashed by 11 shots – 64 to 75 – by Phil Mickelson at Pebble Beach on Sunday.
The former globe range 1 has by no means previously played the tournament as a expert, but now lives nearby to PGA National at Jupiter Island and mentioned in a statement: “I heard great things about the Honda Classic. Now that I reside here I want to perform when attainable.”
ESPNSTAR.com stats specialist Rajesh Kumar brings to you the important numbers from the tied game among India and Sri Lanka in Adelaide.
- The match has supplied the very first tied game amongst India and Sri Lanka.
- India have participated in 6 tied games – two every single against Zimbabwe and England and one each against West Indies and Sri Lanka.
- Adelaide Oval has witnessed the first ever tied game in ODIs.
- With ten points in four games, India have been positioned at the top rated, followed by Australia – 9 points in three matches and Sri Lanka – 2 points in 3 matches.
- Sri Lanka (236/9) have posted their second highest complete against India in Australia, up coming only to the 238 for 6 at Adelaide on February 19, 2008.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has turn into the fifth player to play 200 ODIs as wicketkeeper, joining Mark Boucher (294), Adam Gilchrist (282), Kumar Sangakkara (270) and Moin Khan (211).
- Dhoni is the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to effect 25 dismissals or far more in the Australian Tri Series (CB Series). His tally of 26 dismissals contains 22 catches and four stumpings in 14 matches.
- Dhoni has turn into the first Indian wicketkeeper to take 50 catches against Sri Lanka in ODIs. His tally of 65 dismissals contains 51 catches and 14 stumpings in 48 matches.
- Dhoni has emulated Mark Boucher’s tally of 51 catches against Sri Lanka in ODIs. The two now share a record for most catches as wicketkeeper against Sri Lanka in ODIs. In 35 matches against Sri Lanka, Boucher had effected 55 dismissals – 51 catches + four stumpings.
- Because posting 118 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on December 24, 2009, Upul Tharanga’s highest against India is 38 in 14 innings.
- Tharanga’s record against India is below regular – 594 runs in 27 innings at an common of 22.84, like a single hundred and 3 fifties.
- In his final fourteen innings against India, Tharanga has recorded 5 ducks.
- General Tharanga has registered 13 ducks in ODIs – five against India.
- Tharanga is averaging 3.00 in the CB series – 9 runs in 3 innings – the strike price becoming 34.61.
- Vinay Kumar has taken his tally of wickets to 9 at an common of twenty.11 in 4 matches – the most by a bowler in the present competition.
- Vinay’s figures of 10-one-46-3 are his very best against Sri Lanka in ODIs, obliterating the 1 for 56 at Perth on February eight, 2012.
- Tillakaratne Dilshan (6000 at an average of 34.68 in 227 matches) became the seventh Sri Lankan batsman to full 6,000 runs or far more in ODIs.
- Dilshan’s feat of reaching 6000 runs in 203 innings is the fourth quickest by a Sri Lankan batsman in ODIs. Marvan Atapattu holds a Sri Lankan record for registering 6000 runs in the least amount of innings (180) followed by Kumar Sangakkara (192) and Aravinda de Silva (194).
- Sangakkara is averaging 26.33 in the triangular series 2011-twelve – 79 runs in three innings.
- Sangakkara’s aggregate as wicketkeeper is 9096 runs at an common of 39.54 in 270 matches whilst his overall record in ODIs is 9989 at an regular of 37.83 in 314 matches.
- Only Adam Gilchrist has amassed a lot more runs than Sangakkara as wicketkeeper in ODIs – 9410 (ave.35.64) in 282 matches.
- Sangakkara and Chandimal have been involved in a 3rd-wicket stand of 51 – Sri Lanka’s 2nd highest for the 3rd wicket against India at Adelaide Oval, following only to the 153 between Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene on February 19, 2008.
- Dinesh Chandimal (81 off 91 balls) has recorded his third successive innings of fifty-plus against India, his sequence of scores staying 111 at Harare on June five, 2010 64 at Perth on February eight, 2012 and 81 at Adelaide on February 14.
- Chandimal is averaging 85.33 against India – 256 runs, which includes a hundred and two fifties, in 3 innings.
- Chandimal’s fifth fifty in ODIs is his 2nd against India.
- In his final seven innings in ODIs, Chandimal has registered 4 fifties.
- Chandimal, with 393 runs at an average of 56.14 in eight matches is the top rated run-scorer in ODIs this year.
- Chandimal’s 81 is the 2nd highest by a Sri Lankan batsman against India in Australia, following only to the 128 by Kumar Sangakkara at Adelaide on February 19, 2008.
- Chandimal is the only Sri Lankan to register two innings of fifty or much more against India in Australia in ODIs.
- Chandimal and Jayawardene place on 94 for the fourth wicket – Sri Lanka’s highest against India in Australia, obliterating the 52 by the identical pair at Perth on February 8, 2012.
- Sri Lanka’s highest ever fourth wicket stand against India is 116 amongst Jayawardene and Sangakkara at Dambulla on July 18, 2004.
- Sri Lanka have recorded three stands of one hundred or much more for the fourth wicket against India in ODIs – 1 each and every at Dambulla, Colombo (SSC) and Colombo (RPS).
- The leading 6 run-getters against India in ODIs are – Sanath Jayasuriya (2899), Inzamam-ul-Haq (2403), Ricky Ponting (2157), Mahela Jayawardene (2055), Kumar Sangakkara (2051) and Saeed Anwar (2002).
- In terms of economy price (three.00), Ravichandran Ashwin’s figures of ten-one-30-2 are his finest overseas in ODIs.
- Ravindra Jadeja has captured just a single wicket, conceding 190 runs in the CB Series, 2011-12 – his strike price being 196.00.
- Sachithra Senanayake (22 not out) has registered his highest innings in ODIs, obliterating the 9 against Australia at Perth on February 10, 2012.
- Lasith Malinga has recorded his second duck against India – his 11th in ODIs.
- Rohit Sharma is averaging 28.54 in the Australian Triseries – 314 in 14 innings, which includes two fifties – 70 not out against Sri Lanka at Canberra on February twelve, 2008 and 66 against Australia at SCG on March two, 2008.
- Gautam Gambhir (91), for the initial time in successive innings in Australia, has registered 90-plus – 92 against Australia and 91 against Sri Lanka – the two at Adelaide Oval.
- Gambhir’s record in ODis in Australia is very impressive – 628 runs at an typical of 57.09, including two hundreds and three fifties.
- Gambhir’s 30th fifty in ODIs is his sixth against Sri Lanka.
- Gambhir is the top rated run-scorer in the 2011-12 Commonwealth Financial institution series – 188 runs at an common of 62.66 in 3 games. Chandimal has the next very best tally – 182 at an typical of 60.66 in three games.
- Gambhir and Dhoni had been involved in a stand of 60 for the fifth wicket – India’s second highest against Sri Lanka in Australia, up coming only to the 184 (unbroken) by the very same pair at Brisbane on February five, 2008.
- Virat Kohli has completed his 3,000 runs in ODIs – 3001 at an average of 46.16 in 75 innings, like eight centuries and nine fifties.
- Kohli’s feat of reaching 3,000 runs in 75 innings is the fastest by an Indian batsman and the fourth quickest in ODIs, following only to the 69 innings taken by Vivian Richards, 72 by Gordon Greenidge and 72 by Gary Kirsten.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been adjudged the Guy of the Match sixteen instances – six occasions against Sri Lanka.
- Dhoni (58 not out) has celebrated his 200th ODI with his 44th fifty – his 15th against Sri Lanka.
- Dhoni enjoys an extraordinary record against Sri Lanka in ODIs – 1860 runs at an typical of 62.00 in 48 matches, such as two hundreds and 15 fifties.
- In Australia, Dhoni’s batting record is outstanding in ODIs – 482 runs in 13 innings, including three fifties. 6 instances, he remained unbeaten.
- Dhoni’s unbeaten 58 is his 20th fifty while chasing. He has aggregated 2935 runs at an typical of 52.41 in 87 innings, like two centuries and twenty fifties.
Two seeds have been knocked out of the Copa BBVA Colsantias on the first day in Bogota.
Each range 6 seed Mathilde Johansson and the quantity-eight-ranked Patricia Mayr-Achleitner had been dispatched, with Valeria Savinykh and Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino the respective victors.
Johansson was beaten seven-six (seven/2) three-six seven-5 and Mayr-Achleitner 6-one three-6 seven-six (seven/3).
There were also very first-round victories for Petra Rampre over Karen Castiblanco and for Mariana Duque-Marino against Tetiana Luzhanska.